Hi,

I did a lot of tried and in my case, the bottleneckness was the
akka-streams-kafka version. It was not aligned to my kafka server version.

You have a look also to field "receive.buffer.bytes" parameter, make some
tests with differents values.

You also can have a look to your CPUs consumption and hardware use for your
streams (maybe you have reach bandwith of your machine?)