I am adding Akka persistence to my existing application.  My actors are
stateless: actor's implementations have no properties. An actor receives
the message, analyzes it and either forwards it to another actor or
persists some data (in MongoDB or RDF store). Since actors have no state
there is nothing to persist. What I really need is durable mailboxes, but
they are deprecated in favor of persistent actors. I am wondering how
persistent actor pattern cold be applied to and actor implementation which
is essentially a dispatcher and the only goal is not to lose the messages
in case of actor system, JVM or host crash.