Hi all,

Currently, I working on Play2 app with WebSocket Flow which one has several
points to fail (validation of json that was inputted, IO errors when saving
stuff, whatever).

I would like to report about all the errors back to client. To do that, I
defined .recovery to my flow and its worked fine. But still after each
error my connection was closed, so I defined custom supervision strategy
where in case of special exceptions I just Resume a stream. The problem
that after that, all the reactions for exceptions, for which one stream
will not be stopped are not returning error messages to sink as it defined
in .recover. Is there a way to take both? I would like to resume stream if
special errors are happened and still write about such kind of error to the
channel.

Best,
Arthur