Hi,

I know this is a vague question and the answer is really 'it depends', we
are in a situation where we need to give some predictions on CPU capacity
needed by Akka HTTP services we are building, even before the application
is built and any tests are run for predicting capacity. We are replacing
existing application which is old application running spring services. So I
have few questions.
1. Is there a rule of thumb based on previous observations which can help
saying if a blocking IO web service needs 2 CPUs and 100 threads, Akka HTTP
will probably need only 1 CPU and may be just few threads.
2. Is it fair to assume that non blocking Apps like Akka HTTP, will be more
'heap heavy' and it will be good to have space CPU capacity for running
parallel GC?

Thanks,
Unmesh