Hi,

I am an akka streams newbie and was wondering how to create a Source that
restarts if it was not empty (Source would be dynamic eg the result of a
database fetch)?

My initial thoughts were to broadcast the source to say Sink.optionFirst
and if the materialised value of Sink.optionFirst is Some(element), then
restart the source, if it is None then complete as normal. However I am
struggling with how I would do this.

Thanks