From: Krishna Nadiminti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 7:17 PM
To: Anand, Vaitheeswaran (IE10)
Cc: alchemi-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Alchemi-users] Unable to run jobs

Anand, Vaitheeswaran (IE10) wrote:
> Hi Krishna,
>
> We installed the Alchemi Manager and executor as per the user manual.
>
> We have executor installed in 3 machines.
>
> How do we submit the jobs to these 3 machines.
>
> I couldn't find much about this in the manual.
>
> Can you please help me.
>
> Thanks
>
> V Anand

Hi Anand,

The section 3 (Grid Programming) in the manual talks about how to create

GThreads (for .Net code) and GJobs (for grid-enabling legacy apps).
The Alchemi SDK ships with some examples as well.
Please go through these and post to the alchemi-users' lists if you
still have any questions.

Cheers
Krishna.