From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Krishna
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 9:55 PM
To: alchemi-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Alchemi-users] Unable to run jobs

Hi Anand,

In the manual, Section 3.4. Grid Job Model : Grid-Enabling Legacy
Applications,
talks about how you can Grid-enable an existing Windows application,
(written in any language and compiled to a binary),
by using the declarative task xml to describe a job, with its inputs and

outputs (files).

You can then use the job-submitted command-line tool to submit jobs to
the Alchemi Manager as described in the manual.

Cheers
Krishna

Anand, Vaitheeswaran (IE10) wrote:
> Hi Krishna,
>
> Thanks for the inputs.
>
> I went through the examples.
>
> But as I am from a non-Programming background, I am not able
understand
> and use the example under
Grid\Alchemi\SDK\examples\JobAPI\GridReverser.

-
security?
easier
Geronimo

-
security?
easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo