Hello boys and girls young and older alike! It's Santa Mike here and I'm
back with even more goodies. This is my third annual holiday program with
ACBRI, and I'm sending you your very own  personal invitation. Yep, it's
another 4 hour episode of The Best Of Yesterday and Today, and just as a
brief reminder, it all starts this Friday afternoon at 2:pm Eastern, 1:pm
Central, 12 noon Mountain, and 11:a.m Pacific. Four full hours of all your
favorite Christmas tunes and favorite classic holiday stories back to back.
All are welcome.  We still got that classic golden drama to which we still
haven't gotten the chance to play yet, which dates all the way back to
December 24, 1939, entitled A Christmas Carol starring Orson Welles and
Lionel Barrymore, along with a few of those classic read-along stories many
of you probably listened to as kids. DJ Sparrow (aka my friend Jay), and his
girlfriend Anita, (we call her DJ Queen), will be joining me in the studio
So come and join us won't you? This is going to be a fun-filled joyous
program for the entire family! So come one, come all, And join me, Mike B
and my friends Jeremy and Anita, for this very special extended edition of
The Best Of Yesterday and Today. Requests for your favorite holiday tunes
are welcome at
mbern6...@aol.com <mailto:mbern6...@aol.com>
To listen live, go to this link:
http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208&stream_id=2023>
&stream_id=2023
and either choose the (play) link at the top of the page, which will launch
our web-based player, or you can scroll down tward the middle of the page,
where you'll find a series of media players that we support. If you're out
and about still trying to get some last-minute Christmas shopping done, then
you can take us along, and listen via your cell phone by dialing
605-475-8130 and when prompted, select option 4. You can also use your
Amazon Echo device.
 So I'm offering this simple phrase, to kids from 1 to 92. Though it's been
said, many times many ways, Merry almost Christmas to all of you! We'll see
all of you at the party this afternoon, right after Tyler and Knock, knock,
whose there On Corn.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

View/Reply Online (#122): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/122
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/7707146