From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 11:03 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Just A Strong Reminder!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

It's old scrooge here and I'm asking you to not post
promotions to Internet programs on this e-nmail list.

Thank you,

Tom Dimeo

** Your Message **
Hello boys and girls young and older alike! It's Santa Mike
here and I'm back with even more goodies. This is my third
annual holiday program with ACBRI, and I'm sending you your
very own  personal invitation. Yep, it's another 4 hour
episode of The Best Of Yesterday and Today,

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#125): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/125
View All Messages In Topic (3): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/7707499