From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dean
Masters
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 2:12 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Youtube again

I reinstalled Pontes Media downloader. It acts like it is going through the
motoins and said it has downloaded the file but the file is nowhere to be
found on my Pc. I checked the default folder and even did a search but
didn't find it.

also on mp3converter.net I couldn't find where to put the URL. There is no
edit box on the main page. I tried going to other pages but never found an
edit box for the URL.

Dean

View/Reply Online (#220): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/220
View All Messages In Topic (2): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/8028398