I changed the download folder and tried saving the link in all 3 ways. I hear it has started then in a few seconds that it is finished. but nothing is ever saved.

I did use mp3converter.net in firefox and was able to get it but I also got a scam message about a virus on my PC. It said to call a phone number where they would tell me how to get rid of the virus. I knew it was scam so closed the window even though it said it would ruin my PC if I did that. Before I was using IE 11, windows 7 and JAWS 2018 which did not give me the dialog.

Dean
-----Original Message----- From: Dean Martineau
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 5:11 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Youtube again

With Pontes, the file goes into the default video folder, or words to that
effect.  Alt+O brings up optins, and you can change the file location.  I
recommend trying that and doing the download again.  It doesn't seem to grab
all items of a playlist, but it handles individual files perfectly.

As for mp3converter, using JAWS 2018, Chrome, windows 10 fall creaters
edition, I get a download edit field immediately.