From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 9:01 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] rotel a12 volume

Hi.  I have just purchased a rotel a12 integrated amplifier and find
that at default level of 45 I cannot hear anything from either
earphones or speaker.  If I put it up to about 72, I hear things, but
I have to put sources quite high -- including bt from the iphone.

Is this normal for this unit?

Also, I cannot get my subwoofer to work, the preamp output does not
seem to be enough.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una