Tascam make something similar to the Zoom F8 but the configuration is absolutely dreadful.

Firstly you can only record 2 inputs at a time even though the recorder supports 8 tracks that's nice and useful to start with I don't think, if I want multi track capabilities then I want the capability to record on all available tracks at once if possible so that's exactly why I purchased the Zoom H6.

Second, the Tascam machine would only record at 44.1KHZ 16-bit so how damn useful is that? Not particularly when you want to get the best quantisation out of your recording as you can.

Now I'm not saying Tascam sdoesn't make any good recorders still but what I am saying is that you'll probably have to empty your bank account to pay for something incredibly over valued and over priced.