Hi!
Well if you can hear the difference (which i can’t) and if you like classical
and jazz then Tidal is just for you.
For me its enough with apple music since i don’t have a work to go to and can’t
have 5 subscriptions to different music services.
Of corse i wish i had the money to spend for these services but for now i don’t.
/A

View/Reply Online (#495): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/495
View All Messages In Topic (2): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16925216