Sorry to bore all you folks to death but the manual for this thing is way out of proportion to the recorder, the recorder is tiny but the manual is huge!

The menu system is bloated with functions and the function I'm most eager to try is the "Normalise" menu which is supposed to normalise the levels of sound within a recording made, if I can get the function to work then this recorder will have another huge asset in its favour.

--

"A dog is a good thing to have around a house and so is a fence"

View/Reply Online (#551): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/551
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/17091563