Hi!

I think you mentioned you have an Android Nokia phone so how are you finding it from an audio perspective and ave you having any issues with Talkback etc?

I've known about the Nokia Android phones but have never played with one.

I don't know whether this is true but I'm told that some of the Apps on the Nokia Android phones aren't actually Android at all thus they can't be used.

Again this is only what I've been told and I've had no hands-on experience. Perhaps the above statement only refers to 1 or 2 Nokia Android models as I know more than 1 model is available.

I'm glad you're enjoying Easy Vocie Recorder Pro and I wish I'd known about the App earlier, was by complete accident that I stumbled across the App.