Hello

you can try the kiwi sdr
I personally don't run this but people who use kiwi to run the sdrs on linux
if you go to
www.sdr.hu
you can find a list of receivers online to listen to people do use kiwi sdr
if you do get a kiwi sdr set up then you can tune the sdr via the web
it is really confusing and I am not doing a good job on describing
anyways below is the list of kiwi keyboard shortcuts to tune sdr radios via browser
I have been working with the developer on getting them emplimented
his name is john
if any other visually impaired people can right him with any improvements on the keyboard shortcuts feel free and email him
before I forget when he gave me the shortcuts he put them together
in one huge list so you will have to use your screen readers read by word to get the proper shortcuts also he has been updating the software quite alot so any feedback he could use would help with him getting all the quirks out on the shortcut keys
now on to the good stuff