Only my 2 cents worth.
A good general purpose recorder it seems though for the money I think I’d
rather purchase an Olympus LS-P4 which seems to sell for around the same amount
of money.
For those who have not seen an Olympus LS-P4 the buttons are very well laid out
and tactile marks are used for quick identification of function keys.
I’m not worried that recorders at this price level don’t have XLR connectivity
as we’re not talking professional studio recorders here anyway and the
inclusion of XLR connectors usually make for a larger recorder because of the
size of the actual connectors themselves.