From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Aidan
Sent: Wednesday, 27 June 2018 7:22 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Oh wow! Zoom could be verry well on the way to making
the F recorders accessible 1 day maybe.

I agree though, just one thing,
zoom manuals are for the most part not very useful when you want to know sertin
button layout or combinations. That could make things difficult when you want
to no how to open the settings for h1n for example, as it don't state wich
button to press when powering on.
I must say though however, that the zoom handy rec app for ios work quite well.
I plan on getting the zoom IQ7, wich should give me the same audio quality as
the H4N, and then not to worry about learning usibility for the moment, but I
will sometime have to take the plunch though.
On another note, if you want to use the same capchuals as the zoom h6, and you
don't want the h6 or to deal with difficulty, you can also get the zoom u44,
wich is compatible with those captuals and you will have very quiet PreAmps, in
an more accessible way as the u44 don't have menus.