I’d be very surprised if your Nokia didn’t have APTX, every modern Android
phone I’ve ever used even going back to the Note4 has had APTX, I’m just trying
to remember how many years ago I bought my Note4, must have been 2014 I think.
Though I’m quite surprised at the devices around that have APTX that actually
don’t mention it.
I bought a Sangean Smart Radio DDR66BT and that certainly has it so I put it to
good use through the radios stereo speakers.