From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Doug
Murray
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2018 9:12 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Tapin Radio Question

Try space bar and then enter.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2018 9:03 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io

Dean:  Yeah...that's how it's supposed to work!  But I don't know if Tapin
has done something different or what...I did get another station in my
"favorites" list to come up earlier!  Now then...I'm trying to get WSM to
come up, but that other station insists on coming up, so I don't know what I
am doing wrong!  You definitely *(as far as I know) are supposed to
highlight a favorite, hit "enter" and that station should come up!  But with
this version of Tapin (it's the "paid version, By the way) this doesn't
happen; if I hit "enter"...it just sits there; it is only if I hit F2 that
it'll say "connecting" then a station will play (seems to just play the last
station you listened to!  So as I say, there must be something else that I'm
supposed to do to get the right station to play!  So if anyone knows what
I'm missing, please let me know?
Tom Kaufman