Worth every penny if the Shore NV88 itself is anything to go buy.
One can never have enough microphones about the place so I may get one of these
kits myself.
The only thing one has to be aware of when recording from the NV88 and I assume
the MV88 as well is the low level of these microphones and this may not be a
terrible thing particularly if you’re one of those people who like to record
loud sounds such as a live band or approaching train.
For VoiceOver users and Talkback users be aware that the MV88 may very well
route your Screen Reader through the Headphone socket rather than the Built-In
Speaker of the phone.