I totally feel ya bro. Which is why I wana try and get a real good job ASAP.

On 1/12/2019 12:59 PM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
Well, for us with no money there are things that has to be prioritized. I guess i
could sell something off such as my B&W PX.
Or get a job but that’s not as easy here in Sweden.
But if  the Ozzies has some work for me please let me know.
Then i can buy that mic.
/A