Hi Christopher.  Thanks very much for your suggestions.  I was aware
of Libsyn but didn't know whether or not the webpage offered in their
deals would have to be configured.  Haven't heard of the other two at
all, so I look forward to investigating those.

BTW, my self-employed work is all about media and communication
(broadcasting, interviewing, creative writing, etc), so this will be a
professional project and I really appreciate your kindness in coming
forward to share your own professional experiences.  If you'd like to
connect off-list, feel free to let me know.

All my best for now, Danny