Yeah let us know an yeah hopefully it's coded right.

On 1/19/2019 11:04 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Hi,
There’s an IOS Controller App available for the Zoom F8N which connects to your
IOS device via Bluetooth.
I downloaded the App but didn’t expect the App to connect to the F8N recorder
given that - up till now - I’ve never seen a reference to Bluetooth on the F8N
machine.
Doing some Google research it seems that an update has to be applied to the
Zoom F8N to enable the Bluetooth connection between an IOS device and the F8N
recorder itself so I will look for that update and get sighted assistance to
give me a hand with the installation, the update procedure is outlined fully in
the YouTube video clip I saw.
I’m hoping that the Controller App will be accessible and if it is then yet
another dimension will be added to this amazing recorder.

“And pray that there’s intelligent life somewhere out in space cause there’s
bugger-all down here on earth”