If you read the whole email, there's a reason VLC won't work. That's why I need an alternative.--Matthew Chao

On 1/21/2019 8:45 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Try VLC.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Matthew Chao
Sent: Tuesday, 22 January 2019 12:01 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Accessible Blu-Ray Software for Windows PC?

Hi, Folks.  I have a Blu-Ray drive on my Dell desktop PC, and am looking for
software that's accessible and will allow me to play Blu-Ray discs on my
system.  I currently use Corel Pro 12, but while it can play DVD's, I can't
navigate through Blu-Ray discs.  Ideas, anyone?  Thanks in advance.--Matthew
Chao

P.S.  VLC won't play them either, unless I go to a site for additional drivers.
 My antivirus software blocks me out of there, and after my bad experiences
with unknown sites, I won't take the risk.