To be honest I fail to see the point of discussing what used to be as it is no
longer so what really has to be asked is what can we use now and into the
future.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Wednesday, 30 January 2019 10:26 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] FW: Of Interest

While I don't have any experience with Windows Media Center, I have used
Windows Media Player...and never was a huge fan of it!  Having said that, at
one time, I used Windows Window to rip CDs as it seemed pretty straight-forward
to me; it already would rip the track titles right out of the box!  But they
they changed the look of it; didn't seem (at least to me) that intuitive!
Tom Kaufman