Is that device Larry demonstrates a TV tuner? If so then I can recommend
something which I think is very good and I’m talked about the products from
Silicondust before.
Plex finds them right out of the box so all the user has to do is connect to
the LAN, connect to a TV aerial, Connect to a mains power outlet and switch on.
The tuner has a handy interface for monitoring the tuners and watching live
television from your browser.
You can also check the status of each tuner - see what each is doing -, perform
a channel scan etc.