From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard
Traxler
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 7:40 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] CC-Crane Transmitter Question

Yes Tom, you're doing it the way I would.  With the control on the
transmitter all the way up, set your sound card output just a bit less
than distortion.  That's probably all you can do.  I don't know if there
is an adjustment in the transmitter for deviation.  If so, that might be
the next thing to try.

Howard