what is the rf power for the tx?
from the ross meister
www.laserhothits.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Traxler" <how...@traxlerenterprises.com>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 12:39 AM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] CC-Crane Transmitter Question

Yes Tom, you're doing it the way I would. With the control on the transmitter all the way up, set your sound card output just a bit less than distortion. That's probably all you can do. I don't know if there is an adjustment in the transmitter for deviation. If so, that might be the next thing to try.

Howard