well, hey I was lucky enough to get copy and paste to work, and I learned about the two edit boxes, I guess the one was for my email address and the other for my serial number. It was only then could I get to ask me to "register on line," which I gleefully accepted.

For the sake of discussion, I tried, again, to load a project into SF11 pro which worked while it was Sony, but not when it was registered using the downloaded program and my serial number which did get it working "registered," accept, once again, the program froze, and said my system was low on memory, (16gigs, so yah, sure) and to free up some memory by unloading other programs, yadda yadda.

So, I uninstalled sf-pro11, and all is OK, now. I do want those scripts from the Snowman, though.

also getting into the sound reduction properties, changing them, and saving the schemes for different kinds of media is as easy with 12.1 proas it was with 8.0, when NR2.0 was new. :)

and saving it with speech is as it w

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F