Hey.
No, I think it has to do with the direct sound output plugin. Experiment with
the settings in the configure dialogue.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: March 17, 2019 10:33 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Winamp Volume Level

Barry again, Under output, I have only three plugins. disk write, direct out,
and wav out.  Under wav out I get a dialog when I press configure. The volume
contol is checked but it still doesn't work.  Maybe I should reinstall winamp.
I'll try the later one again.  I want to set it so the stop and pause does not
fade.  I used to get that and volume control with arrows but maybe my winamp
got corrupted?  Do you think that's possible?

Thanks again.

Howard