Suggest you try and contact their tech support dept. to get more of an idea of what your TV has.--Matt, N1IBB.

On 5/4/2019 9:41 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
Well this is suppose to be a top-of-the-line Vizio 4k 50-inch ultra smart TV, so it's connection should be top-of-the-line and conform to state-of-the-art.)

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA