I have found the akg lyrica very nice, and it has several modes, so
you can use it as a personal, mic, or front and back.  There are
several capsules in it and it has a stand, but you can unmount the mic
from the stand if you want.  I bought it from Sweetwater sound who are
very supportive.

On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 19:22:52 -0500,
JM Casey wrote:

> For sure, for studio mics -- but this dude wants a uSB one for zoom anda ll
> that sort of stuff.
> Your right though; they are the standard for a reason

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una
         cov...@ccs.covici.com