From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2021 6:27 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] USB microphone

Hey.

I have a Blue Snowball mic. Not sure how that differs from the yeti exactly,
but it is omnidirectional and basically picks up everything in my apartment
-- it would be perfect for a conference table I guess, ideally, but it's also
good for personal use. I waas a little skeptical at first, but I even use it
for podcasting and it works well enough. It's probably all told one of the
better non-studio-quality mics I've used honestly.