Just had to share this! :) ... Yesterday I saw a snippet of an
upcoming (mainstream!) movie titled: "Across The Universe." Its really
a musical of over 30 Beatle songs, reminiscent of the 60s. (sigh) It
took me back. Yeah, I'm that old. lol And I remember it as a time of
peace, joy, happiness .. ... I simply recall good (positive)
f-e-e-l-i-n-g-s. Well, to be honest there was some nonsense going on
too, no doubt. BUT you could choose. I healed a ton (!) of issues back
then. Anyway, its coming out sept 21st! Have fun.

~ Priitaa
George Harrison's Spiritual Side
http://www.geocities.com/priitaa/gh_and_sp.htm

Inspiration Newsletter
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InspirationNewsletter/

What better way to show the world compassion than by being a vegan?
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: