Hello All,

Just to add some context to Mr Moeez Akram's email, he is developing an IOS
mobile app for the Allseen certified Heaven Fresh Air Purifier and
Humidifier. I have been working with him on this project mainly focusing on
the electronics and thin client.

These devices are running alljoyn thin client 14.12, and the devices are
passing the correct announcement xml information as our android app, and
Alljoyn explorer for windows 10 is receiving the correct information, and
Moeez mentioned he can receive the correct announcement xml information
when in debug mode.

Is there a known issue with the Alljoyn 14.12 or 15.09 IOS sdk running in
release mode? If there is, is there a work around?

Best Regards,

Peter

Peter Nisbet, MASc, C.E.T
Electronics Engineer