Hi Jeff,

Glad the changes are helpful. Regarding your question, here are the
comments in the header file regarding the deprecation of
disconnectWithArguments:

 * @deprecated When bundled router is enabled and in-use, the
connectionArguments * will be ignored and the bundled router
connectionArguments will be used.  Use * Disconnect() instead which
will use correct connectionArguments.

You want to use the disconnect() method instead:

/**

 * Disconnect the BusAttachment from the remote bus. * * @return *
     - ER_OK if successful *          - ER_BUS_BUS_NOT_STARTED if the
bus is not started *          - ER_BUS_NOT_CONNECTED if the
%BusAttachment is not connected to the bus *          - Other error
status codes indicating a failure */- (QStatus)disconnect;

Hope that helps!

Josh