From: Josh Spain [mailto:jsp...@affinegy.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:27 AM
To: Blayney, Jeff <jeffrey.blay...@hp.com>
Cc: allseen-c...@lists.allseenalliance.org
Subject: Re: [Alljoyn-core] iOS Update from HP.

Hi Jeff,

Glad the changes are helpful. Regarding your question, here are the comments in
the header file regarding the deprecation of disconnectWithArguments:

 * @deprecated When bundled router is enabled and in-use, the
connectionArguments

 * will be ignored and the bundled router connectionArguments will be used.  Use

 * Disconnect() instead which will use correct connectionArguments.

You want to use the disconnect() method instead:

/**

 * Disconnect the BusAttachment from the remote bus.

 *

 * @return

 *          - ER_OK if successful

 *          - ER_BUS_BUS_NOT_STARTED if the bus is not started

 *          - ER_BUS_NOT_CONNECTED if the %BusAttachment is not connected to
the bus

 *          - Other error status codes indicating a failure

 */

- (QStatus)disconnect;

Hope that helps!

Josh

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 2:08 PM, Blayney, Jeff