Hi Sheshambika,

I went through the video of your's about alljoyn over Mqtt.

I have few queries listed below:

1) Do we have any document available about how feature/mqtt working?

2) Do we need to install Mosquitto broker separately and how do we need to
configure those details?

3) How the Mqtt client application to be build?

4) Does the feature/mqtt client is the only branch for Mqtt to work with
Alljoyn.

5) iam not able to build the alljoyn standard feature/mqtt.. Its not able
to find the mosquittopp.h file . i manaully try to downlaod and add it in
folder but facing issue like extrnal dependencies not found.

it would be very helpful for me to proceed further with your suggestions.

Regards,
Megha