From: allseen-core-boun...@lists.allseenalliance.org
[mailto:allseen-core-boun...@lists.allseenalliance.org] On Behalf Of Smooth
Operator
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 4:30 AM
To: allseen-core@lists.allseenalliance.org
Subject: [Allseen-core] Ubuntu/Eclipse + Cross Compile + Basicclient & Service

Hello all

I'm very new to Alljoyn and rusty with c++ coding, I envisage to use alljoyn to
program a raspberry pi running a DHT22 sensor. But I'm stuck in the first step
itself I feel there are no clear instructions for a beginner to pick-up alljoyn
and start their developing skills. Anyways I hope someone can help me, the
first step I'm trying to build is a sample program client and service compiled
on eclipse on Ubuntu/Eclipse, I've included the folders alljoyn and gcc in the
includes settings on ecplise and trying to compile, I'm receiving the following
error

     const uint16_t GetSpecificationVersion() const
           ^
/home/kiran/project/alljoyn/build/linux/x86_64/debug/dist/cpp/inc/alljoyn/PermissionPolicy.h:672:21:
 error: ‘uint32_t’ has not been declared
     void SetVersion(uint32_t version)
                     ^
/home/kiran/project/alljoyn/build/linux/x86_64/debug/dist/cpp/inc/alljoyn/PermissionPolicy.h:676:11:
 error: ‘uint32_t’ does not name a type
     const uint32_t GetVersion() const

Please can you help me?

Thanks