Hi Kevin, Thanks for your response. I have warnings with many header files,
sorry if I was a bit unclear. I wanted to check if I was missing something
important on eclipse (linux) while buildling, adding this header into all
other Alljoyn/qcc header files I feel that's a bit cumbersome? is that
normal?

I most certainly will contribute, but I need to first sort out a proper
development environment where I can cross-compile regularly to ARM
architecture based devices, can't use command line all the time, I'm sorry.