The original plan was to raise the bug bar today to accept only blocking.  
However since testing is not as far along as we would like we have decided to 
postpone that until Monday.  If you are working on Critical bugs please mark 
them as resolved once you have a gerrit that is ready to be reviewed (i.e. you 
have added cr.core as a reviewer).
Allseen-core mailing list

Reply via email to