Hi there,

I've been working for a couple of years on my own P2P stack. First me and
my friends thought how amazingly original idea we have but we've soon
realized we're not the only ones with an idea of building a p2p/mesh
network using mobile devices. :)

Anyway, the stack was nearly finished, so we did finish it and now thinking
what to do next. You can check it out on
https://github.com/croconaut/wifon-mini, along with links to some
documentation and a more complex app to explore the stack's abilities.

Right now it's not open source but this can be easily changed, if there's a
good reason for that... would you be interested in something like that or
you're happy with your current solution?

Regards,
Miro