At 03:00 AM 2/21/2011, Panayoti wrote:
>Headed to Seattle tomorrow for the better part of the week to judge their
>flower show and give a bunch of presentations: perhaps I will meet someone on
>the list there?

Presumably you'll make it to the Thursday evening Garden Writers gathering. If
so, I'll see you there.

It's time for the annual dose of garden theater: fantasy gardens indoors under
lights with recorded birdsongs floating through the air. I always find some new
inspiration to take home and rarely resist the temptation to trade cash for
plants in the plant market. Joined with reconnecting with a variety of old
friends and it's well worth the trip to the big city.

-- Mark Turner
   gardening in Bellingham, Washington (zone 7ish)

Mark Turner             *          Turner Photographics
          Family Portraits ... Naturally
    Horticultural and Pacific Northwest Photography
Bellingham, WA      *      m...@turnerphotographics.com
www.turnerphotographics.com | www.inlandnwgardening.com
                   www.pnwflowers.com
     blog: http://www.turnerphotographics.com/blog
 Photographer of Wildflowers of the Pacific Northwest