Larry,

My things, Trillium and other, are mostly wild collected, so I don't have
the named forms.  I  do have a few interesting color forms TT. rugelii,
simile, and maybe a couple others.  No pink or double T. grandiflora, however.

A couple T. luteum  are in bloom too, I just noticed.  Along the Monon
Trail, Erythronium americanum and E.  albidum are in bloom today, but
weren't on Monday.

Jim Shields
in central Indiana
USA

N.B.  The Monon Trail is an old railroad right-of-way from the Monon
Railroad that has been improved and paved.  It runs from the northeast
corner of downtown Indianapolis north through the cities of Carmel and
Westfield (so far).