The silence on Alpine-L is deafening! Here we seem to be in the midst of
another miraculous spring (albeit we have had almost no precipitation): it has
been quite cool with light frosts (although one night into the low twenties did
fry the early magnolias ten days ago: many in shadier aspects made it through,
however, and there are some magnificent Magnolia x soulangeana blooming
again!). Right now the flowering trees are mostly at or near peak (all the
plums/pears/peaches/cherries/crabs/redbuds/etc. etc. making for lively
streetscapes.) The bright but cool days encourage everything to bloom their
heads off and last forever. Things have been in such suspended animation I've
had a chance to capture some things that often go dashing by, so to speak. I
posted this link on the NARGS forum, but I suspect not all of you are dedicated
forumists yet:

http://public.fotki.com/Panayoti/denver-march-2010/

And I bet that your own gardens are all starting to explode as well! Hope you
all too are having an enchanting April! Don't you love springtime?

Panayoti Kelaidis

Denver, Colorado (USA) Zone 5