Freeze on SMP with Alsa-0.9.0 CVS

So that the problem has ran out as an non-hardware specific, - few weeks
ago we were searching for incompatibility between Abit VP6 and
alsa-0.9beta > than beta7, which is working - I ask if anyone had an
idea for re-reading lowlevel code (i2c and cs8427.h for my card
EWX24/96) since it is responsible for system calls in kernel space.
Maybe a broken reference to some address? I think hacking lowlevel
drivers would be easier than patching kernel-smp. Anyway a "syscall" to
Kernel developers would be fine for everyone.

GreatALSA!

- Paolo
[uëÞ–f¢–)à–+-[uëÞ–X¬¶Ë(º·~Šàzw­†Ûi³ÿåŠËl²‹«qç讧zßåŠËlþX¬¶)ߣö¥±§^½é