[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> HELP !!! Still freeze on smp-machine with card Terratec ewx24/96
> ice1712. Any patch for this card. I suspect here too there is a
> problem of spin_unlock.

Did you tried to get the last CVS archive ?

What sort of freeze are you getting ? (what software are running, is it
reproducible easily, what kernel do you have, ...)

Regards
--
Emmanuel

Either

(a) Solaris has solved the faster-than-light problem, and Sun engineers
should get a Nobel prize in physics or something.

(b) Solaris "scales" by being optimized for 10000 entries, and not
speeding up sufficiently for a small number of entries.

You make the call.
   -- Linus Torvalds