>Are you serious about xml? Do you have smoked something weird?

xml was just an example. i happen to like it, because there are
standard parsers, and standard presentation tools. but i wasn't
seriously suggesting it as an alternative. i would just feel more
comfortable with a language that wasn't invented here.

>A sensible alternative was something Lisp like, but I've preferred to
>have something more user friendly.

you really think that the syntax enumerated in the docs and the source
and the system-wide file is more user friendly than lisp?

--p